THE MADD FUN CO. HIRE AGREEMENT
Including Terms and Conditions of Hire
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring a Bouncing Castle or other equipment to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the Equipment.
Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed. Failure to follow these instructions could result in serious injury!
- The Bouncy castles have an age limit of 4-12 years old depending on the choice of castle; Please ensure no one over this age uses the equipment. No adults are to use the Bouncy Castles.
- No food or drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Bouncy Castles which will avoid choking and mess (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge of $50)
- All shoes, glasses, jewelry, badges etc must be removed before using the Bouncy Castle.
- No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Bouncy Castle.
- No smoking, barbecues, fires or any heat sources to be near a Bouncy Castle.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
- A responsible Adult must supervise the Bouncy Castle at all times and periodically check for potentially unsafe conditions such as damage to the castle, blower, power cord or plug.
- Always ensure that the Bouncy Castle is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of Children using it. Try to avoid large and small Children from using it at the same time.
- Please ensure children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injury or distress to others.
- If the Bouncy Castle is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step or slide as a Child could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step / slide is there to assist users in getting on or off!
- Ensure that no one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the Bouncy Castle as indeed any Child who is feeling unwell.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the Bouncy Castle during inflation or deflation as this is very dangerous.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the Bouncy Castle.
- Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
- Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 metres) around the unit is completely clear.
- The Bouncy Castle should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the unit should not be used.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the Bouncy Castle be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
- In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately .The blower has a safety reset button, try pressing this, also check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away.
- After we have set up the castle do not attempt to move or reposition the castle and please do not attempt to pack / dismantle the castle at the end of the hire we will do this on collection.
Please note that all persons using this Bouncy Castle do so at their own risk. The person/s or organization hiring this Inflatable equipment will be responsible / liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
The Madd Fun Company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury or damage whilst using this equipment.